If you would like to donate to our campaigns, you can do so in the following ways:

  • Cheque, payable to either Hull West & Hessle Conservative Association or Hull East & North Conservative Association as appropriate. These can be sent to us at Coleraine House,  337 North Road, Hull, HU4 6BZ.
  • By direct Bank Transfer. Please contact us for more details.
  • Online, via PayPal (no account required), using the button below. When donating, please specify if you would like your donation to apply to a specific constituency or campaign. If not, we will assume the money can be used for any of our campaigns in Hull and Hessle.

Please note: Under the Political Party Elections and Referendums Act 2000 (PPERA) you must be on the electoral register in the UK excluding the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man in order to make a donation of more than £500. That means it’s vital we have your full postal address (and that you’re on the electoral register there), otherwise we won’t be able to accept your donation.

If you donate more than £7,500 to the Party, we are obliged under the Political Parties Elections and Referendums Act 2000 to report such a donation to the Electoral Commission, who will publish the fact that you have made a donation over £7,500. For more information, please see http://www.electoralcommission.org.uk/

The Conservative Party reserves the right to not accept a donation or application for membership.